Want More Positive Outcomes in Your Relationship?
Relationship Coaching is the Solution
- Do you wish your relationship could be healthier?
- Do you feel like you are terrible at relationships?
- Ever wish you could communicate more effectively without becoming reactive, defensive, or combative?
- Have you lost yourself over the past few years?
- Maybe you can’t remember the last time you focused on yourself and what you wanted.
- When was the last time you felt joy?
That was me 12 years ago. After surgery and the love of my life broke up with me, I was a complete mess. I was physically weak, emotionally destroyed, and utterly hopeless. I wanted to die. That is the honest truth. I hated my life and felt incapable of a healthy romantic relationship.
Thankfully, I found the help I needed and spent years developing healthy relationship skills and learning self-care. I have unofficially coached and mentored people for many years to help them find more peace and fulfillment. Now, I want to share what I learned with you and make your journey toward change quicker than mine was.
No matter what is going on in my life, I am always okay. I have tools and resources to lean on, and I want to share them with you.
Personalized Relationship Coaching
I wrote a book about my 22+ year relationship with my best friend and the love of my life. It illustrates our journey from head-over-heels in love to destruction and ruin. After our breakup, we spent eight years as friends, eventually becoming best friends. During those friendship years, we both underwent a significant transformation to become better people and better at relationships.
We got back together a few years ago and now treat each other with the utmost respect, kindness, compassion, understanding, and acceptance. We rarely ever argue because we have fundamentally changed our relationship to the core. Even when we disagree, we do so with loving compassion and mindfulness. Neither of us is the same person we were ten years ago.
Along with my book, I took an 8-week coaching course to learn how to empower women seeking fulfillment by teaching them essential skills to transform themselves and their romantic relationships. Through self-awareness and personal growth, I guide them in changing their behavior to cultivate positive change within their romantic partnerships. Additionally, I support them in fostering independence and self-improvement, enabling them to become the best version of themselves within and outside their relationships.
These tiny shifts in your behavior and thinking can positively impact your life in ways you would never expect.
Some of the valuable relationship/life skills you will learn are:
- Cultivating Self Awareness
- Active Listening
- Healthier Communication Skills
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Identifying Unhealthy Behavior Patterns and Correcting Them
- Loving Detachment
- Shifting Your Focus for More Fulfillment
- Growing Your Independence
- Incorporating More Space in the Relationship
- Healing Traumas & Physical Illness/Ailments
- Dissolving Limiting Beliefs for More Confidence and Joy
- Fostering More Acceptance and Forgiveness
- Learning Self-Care and Self-Love